18th Annual Lobster Boil
Older Person’s Commission
Saturday September 24, 2016
Please note – Lobster sales have ended!
The Rochester Junior Woman’s Club is hosting its 18th Annual Lobster Boil to benefit local charities –Neighborhood House, Dutton Farm, Paint a Miracle, and Older Persons’ Commission (OPC). Over 30,000 Lobsters sold in our past 17 years!
Flown in that morning, fresh, whole, succulent New England lobsters, between 1 and 1-1/4 pounds each – you can order yours live or cooked to perfection by the RJWC and ready to serve. The cooked lobsters will stay HOT for up to 2 hours in our wrappers. Provide your own container if buying live lobsters and cook them at home to your favorite recipes.
You choose the pick-up time and we’ll cook’em, wrap’em and have’em hot and ready for you at our OPC drive-thru site. Yes, that’s right…. you don’t even have to get out of your car! Live lobsters can be picked up at 12:00 p.m. and cooked lobsters can be picked up at 4:00, 4:30, 5:00, 5:30 or 6:00 at the OPC at 650 Letica Drive in Rochester.
HAVE A PARTY! Lobsters are $19 each. Or take advantage of the Baker’s Dozen Special – Buy 12 get the 13th FREE! It’s a great way to entertain friends & family and help support charities in your local community. Let RJWC do the work and you can have all the FUN.
It’s easy, just order online, send in the order form and MAIL TO: RJWC Lobster Boil, P.O. Box 80743 Rochester, MI 48308-0743 no later than September 9, 2016. Any questions, please contact Tanya at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 314 308 0080.
You will receive an order confirmation. On September 24, 2016 come at your designated pick-up time to the OPC drive-thru service and your order will be delivered to you at your car. Please note, all orders must be prepaid by cash, check, Visa, MasterCard or DiscoverCard.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING YOU
Don’t like lobsters, but want to support our charities? Consider making a donation below!
If you have any questions, please contact Tanya at email@example.com or by phone at 314 308 0080.
Looking for a fun night out with your friends? Like to help a good cause?
Join the Rochester Junior Woman’s Club for their exciting new fundraiser BINGOmania!
Click here to order online!
Or print the order form
- October 26th
- River Crest located at 900 West Avon Road
- Doors will open at 6:00 p.m. and the bingo games will begin at 7:00
- The cost to attend is $30.00 per person
- Tables of 10 can be purchased for $250.00
- Note: Online ordering is available at the bottom of the page!
- Entrance includes a reusable bingo card, (additional bingo cards can be purchased for $1.00 each or 6 for $5.00 at the door) along with appetizers and a sundae bar.
- A cash bar will also be available.
- Tickets must be purchased in advance and are available at the bottom of this screen!
- Please contact Tanya at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 314 308 0080 for questions or more information or to order over the phone.
Bring your White Elephant:
- Guests are asked to bring a “white elephant” gift sealed in a paper grocery bag which will then be “awarded’ to lucky bingo winners. (Think of all those unwanted items or trinkets around the house you don’t mind parting with or maybe a funny or entertaining gift! Anything goes!)
- The Juniors have much more in store for the fun filled night!
- There will be other optional activities going on throughout the evening including a 50/50 raffle.
- And three “Silly Bingo” games; optional bingo cards will be available for purchase.
- Additionally, there will be a “Luck of the Draw” Raffle with items donated from the community.
Sponsors & Available Sponsorships!
The club is grateful to the Platinum event sponsor; River Crest for their support and for helping to make the event possible.
Three Gold Event sponsorships are also available for $250 each.
- You will receive mention in all press releases and marketing materials (as available and applicable), listing on the club website and recognition at the event.
- Please contact Lynn at 248-652-2765 or email@example.com for more information on sponsorships.
Proceeds from the event will go to benefit Neighborhood House, Dutton Farm, Paint a Miracle and other local charities.
Shop Amazon Smile!!
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon that lets customers enjoy the same wide selection of products, low prices, and convenient shopping features as on Amazon.com. The difference is that when customers shop on AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to the charitable organizations selected by customers. So, start shopping today!
Kroger Community Rewards!
It is an easy way to support RJWC just by doing your regular shopping!
1) Just register your kroger reward card online @ kroger.com
2) Click on COMMUNITY REWARDS under the account settings tab
3) Search for and Select Rochester Junior Womans Club
The Kroger Rewards Program expires each year on April 31st and everyone must RE-ENROLL their cards annually each April in order for us to continue receiving the rebates from shopping at Kroger.