MEMBERSHIP DUES are to be received no later than August 31, 2020.
• If paying by check or cash, MEMBERSHIP Dues are $100.00
• If paying by credit card, MEMBERSHIP Dues are $103.65, this includes the credit card fees.
• PENNIES A DAY, a voluntary donation of $7.30 to Guiding Harbor Foundation, is included in your dues
The Rochester Junior Women’s Club is a fun-loving group of women who have one common goal — “Serving their community.”
Great friendships have been built while accomplishing this goal. Although we work hard, we always find time to have fun whether it is our Progressive Dinner, Dessert 8′s or just socializing after one of our meetings. We welcome new members all year long! We meet on the 3rd Thursday of every month (Sept-May) at the Rochester Community House.
Membership Requirements Include:
- Actively attend 4 of 8 meetings a year
- Support our fundraisers
- Participate in volunteer opportunities
- Have fun
Club Dues – To be paid by 8/31/2020
MEMBERSHIP DUES of $100.00 are due no later than August 31, 2020.
• PENNIES A DAY, $7.30 to Guiding Harbor Foundation, is included
Important: By sending in your dues for Active Membership; you agree to fulfill your club requirements.