Rochester, MI; (May 12, 2014) – Recently, the Emeritus group of the Rochester Junior Woman’s Club (RJWC) presented a donation to the Crittenton Hospital Auxiliary. The funds were raised at their annual Card Party on February 24, 2014 at the Rivercrest banquet facility in Rochester Hills.
RJWC Emeritus members and Card Party chairs; Cathy Sage and Randa Volbrecht, presented Karen Sweeney, President of the Crittenton Auxiliary, with a check for $1,200 on May 7, 2014 for their Camisole Fund
The Crittenton Hospital Auxiliary provides a camisole to their mastectomy patients after surgery. RJWC has hosted this annual event benefiting the Crittenton Hospital Camisole Fund for more than 20 years and has raised in excess of $30,000 for this program over the years.
If you are interested in learning more information about the club please contact Cyndi at (248) 941-7991 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit their website at www.rjwc.org or follow them on Facebook at “Rochester Junior Woman’s Club.
- February 9, 2016Book club 7 PM
- February 11, 2016New member meeting 7 PM
- February 11, 2016RJWC sells $5 discount booklets at Carson's 6-8 pm
- February 12, 2016Avon Players need ushers
- February 13, 2016RJWC sells $5 discount booklets at Carson's 2-4pm
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club Looking for Donation Recipients Posted on: Feb 5th, 2016
- RJWC present funds to Rochester Area Neighborhood House Posted on: Jan 28th, 2016
- RJWC to Celebrate 60 Years in the Rochester Community Posted on: Jan 24th, 2016
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club to host “Spring Highlights” annual boutique shopping event and luncheon Posted on: Jan 14th, 2016