Rochester, MI; (May 12, 2014) – Recently, the Emeritus group of the Rochester Junior Woman’s Club (RJWC) presented a donation to the Crittenton Hospital Auxiliary. The funds were raised at their annual Card Party on February 24, 2014 at the Rivercrest banquet facility in Rochester Hills.
RJWC Emeritus members and Card Party chairs; Cathy Sage and Randa Volbrecht, presented Karen Sweeney, President of the Crittenton Auxiliary, with a check for $1,200 on May 7, 2014 for their Camisole Fund
The Crittenton Hospital Auxiliary provides a camisole to their mastectomy patients after surgery. RJWC has hosted this annual event benefiting the Crittenton Hospital Camisole Fund for more than 20 years and has raised in excess of $30,000 for this program over the years.
If you are interested in learning more information about the club please contact Cyndi at (248) 941-7991 or email@example.com. You can also visit their website at www.rjwc.org or follow them on Facebook at “Rochester Junior Woman’s Club.
- January 27, 2015Dining Club (members only)
- January 27, 2015Dining Club (Membners Only)
- January 29, 2015Planning for GFWC Lansing Legislation Day
- January 31, 2015Sew for Comfort - Euchre Tournament
- February 3, 2015Painting with a Twist (members only)
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club to host “Spring Highlights” annual boutique shopping event and luncheon at the Royal Park Hotel to benefit Crittenton Hospital Medical Center Foundation, Posted on: Jan 18th, 2015
- RJWC hosts 2014 GWC Southeastern District Conference Posted on: Oct 5th, 2014
- The 16th Annual Lobster Boil - You Plan the Party, The Rochester Junior Woman’s Club Will Cook Posted on: Aug 12th, 2014
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club Awards Posted on: Jun 1st, 2014