Rochester, MI; (May 12, 2014) – Recently, the Emeritus group of the Rochester Junior Woman’s Club (RJWC) presented a donation to the Crittenton Hospital Auxiliary. The funds were raised at their annual Card Party on February 24, 2014 at the Rivercrest banquet facility in Rochester Hills.
RJWC Emeritus members and Card Party chairs; Cathy Sage and Randa Volbrecht, presented Karen Sweeney, President of the Crittenton Auxiliary, with a check for $1,200 on May 7, 2014 for their Camisole Fund
The Crittenton Hospital Auxiliary provides a camisole to their mastectomy patients after surgery. RJWC has hosted this annual event benefiting the Crittenton Hospital Camisole Fund for more than 20 years and has raised in excess of $30,000 for this program over the years.
If you are interested in learning more information about the club please contact Cyndi at (248) 941-7991 or email@example.com. You can also visit their website at www.rjwc.org or follow them on Facebook at “Rochester Junior Woman’s Club.
- May 5, 2016Board meeting 7:15 PM
- May 7, 2016"Haute to Trot" Kentucky Derby Fundraiser 5-10 PM
- May 10, 2016Book club 7 PM
- May 12, 2016New member meeting
- May 19, 2016General meeting 7:30 PM social time 7 PM
- Local organizations celebrate their accomplishments at the Inter-Service Club Dinner Posted on: Apr 18th, 2016
- RJWC Annual Spring Luncheon Raised Funds For Four Local Organizations Posted on: Apr 3rd, 2016
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club to host “Haute to Trot” Kentucky Derby event Posted on: Mar 21st, 2016
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club is looking for New Members Posted on: Mar 8th, 2016