Rochester, MI; (May 12, 2014) – Recently, the Emeritus group of the Rochester Junior Woman’s Club (RJWC) presented a donation to the Crittenton Hospital Auxiliary. The funds were raised at their annual Card Party on February 24, 2014 at the Rivercrest banquet facility in Rochester Hills.
RJWC Emeritus members and Card Party chairs; Cathy Sage and Randa Volbrecht, presented Karen Sweeney, President of the Crittenton Auxiliary, with a check for $1,200 on May 7, 2014 for their Camisole Fund
The Crittenton Hospital Auxiliary provides a camisole to their mastectomy patients after surgery. RJWC has hosted this annual event benefiting the Crittenton Hospital Camisole Fund for more than 20 years and has raised in excess of $30,000 for this program over the years.
If you are interested in learning more information about the club please contact Cyndi at (248) 941-7991 or email@example.com. You can also visit their website at www.rjwc.org or follow them on Facebook at “Rochester Junior Woman’s Club.
- September 1, 2015Ed Dept meeting 7PM
- September 15, 2015Book Club 7 PM
- October 3, 2015PCCA Exhibition 10-3, 4-7PM Arts Dept
- October 9, 2015GFWC Great Lakes Region Conference (members only)
- October 10, 2015Rochester Stonewall Pumpkin Festival, 9:30-12, 12-4 Arts Dept
- It’s Been a Busy Year for the Rochester Junior Woman’s Club! Posted on: Aug 18th, 2015
- The 17th Annual Lobster Boil – You Plan the Party, The Rochester Junior Woman’s Club Will Cook Posted on: Jul 28th, 2015
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club Will Be Raising Funds for Four Charities Posted on: Jul 28th, 2015
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club Announces New Officers for 2015-2016 Posted on: Jun 29th, 2015