Rochester, MI; (May 12, 2014) – Recently, the Emeritus group of the Rochester Junior Woman’s Club (RJWC) presented a donation to the Crittenton Hospital Auxiliary. The funds were raised at their annual Card Party on February 24, 2014 at the Rivercrest banquet facility in Rochester Hills.
RJWC Emeritus members and Card Party chairs; Cathy Sage and Randa Volbrecht, presented Karen Sweeney, President of the Crittenton Auxiliary, with a check for $1,200 on May 7, 2014 for their Camisole Fund
The Crittenton Hospital Auxiliary provides a camisole to their mastectomy patients after surgery. RJWC has hosted this annual event benefiting the Crittenton Hospital Camisole Fund for more than 20 years and has raised in excess of $30,000 for this program over the years.
If you are interested in learning more information about the club please contact Cyndi at (248) 941-7991 or email@example.com. You can also visit their website at www.rjwc.org or follow them on Facebook at “Rochester Junior Woman’s Club.
- March 29, 2017Nominations meeting
- April 6, 2017Board mtg 7:15 PM Crittenton Rm 2F
- April 11, 2017Book Club 7PM Carole Welte's
- April 18, 2017Fundraising meeting 7 PM Carol Anne Ketelsen's
- April 20, 2017General Mtg 7PM social, 7:30 business Rochester Community House
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club to host the 10th annual “Spring Highlights” annual boutique shopping event and luncheon Posted on: Jan 25th, 2017
- The 18th Annual Lobster Boil Was A Great Success! Posted on: Oct 7th, 2016
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club to host BINGOmania! Posted on: Aug 31st, 2016
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club is looking for New Members Posted on: Aug 15th, 2016