(formerly known as Girlstown Foundation)
RJWC is proud to support Guiding Harbor with funding each year through the GFWC program “Pennies a Day.”
Guiding Harbor is a private, non-profit organization founded by the General Federation of Women’s Clubs, Michigan (GFWC-MI), that provides child caring and child placement services for abused and neglected children. Their services include: Foster Care, Supervised Independent Living and a Residential Program. Guiding Harbor is licensed by the Department of Human Services (DHS).
Guiding Harbor provides children, young men and women and their families with a safe and nurturing environment and specialized services. All services are individually designed to be responsive and unique to our consumers needs. Each of GuidingHarbor’s programs provides services with dignity, respect and professionalism to assist their consumers to reach their full potential.
Currently they service Permanent or Temporary Court Wards from birth through 21 years of age, who have been adjudicated as Court Wards in the State of Michigan. The children that are placed with the agency, are primarily from Southeastern Michigan communities, however, GuidingHarbor does accept children from other out-county placements.
http://www.guidingharbor.org/ (888) 281-6531.
- December 2, 2015Sights & Bites Dinner Club, La Dulce Restaurant 6:30 - Homelife
- December 3, 2015Panera fundraiser for Relay 4-8 pm
- December 6, 2015Christmas parade
- December 8, 2015Book club 7 PM
- December 9, 2015GFWC Headquarters Open House
- The 17th Annual Lobster Boil Was A Great Success! Posted on: Oct 6th, 2015
- RJWC to Celebrate 60 Years in the Rochester Community Posted on: Sep 13th, 2015
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club is looking for New Members Posted on: Sep 1st, 2015
- It’s Been a Busy Year for the Rochester Junior Woman’s Club! Posted on: Aug 18th, 2015