(formerly known as Girlstown Foundation)
RJWC is proud to support Guiding Harbor with funding each year through the GFWC program “Pennies a Day.”
Guiding Harbor is a private, non-profit organization founded by the General Federation of Women’s Clubs, Michigan (GFWC-MI), that provides child caring and child placement services for abused and neglected children. Their services include: Foster Care, Supervised Independent Living and a Residential Program. Guiding Harbor is licensed by the Department of Human Services (DHS).
Guiding Harbor provides children, young men and women and their families with a safe and nurturing environment and specialized services. All services are individually designed to be responsive and unique to our consumers needs. Each of GuidingHarbor’s programs provides services with dignity, respect and professionalism to assist their consumers to reach their full potential.
Currently they service Permanent or Temporary Court Wards from birth through 21 years of age, who have been adjudicated as Court Wards in the State of Michigan. The children that are placed with the agency, are primarily from Southeastern Michigan communities, however, GuidingHarbor does accept children from other out-county placements.
http://www.guidingharbor.org/ (888) 281-6531.
- February 12, 2016Avon Players need ushers
- February 13, 2016RJWC sells $5 discount booklets at Carson's 2-4pm
- February 13, 2016Avon Players need ushers
- February 14, 2016Avon Players need ushers
- February 16, 2016Scrapbook 6:30PM
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club Looking for Donation Recipients Posted on: Feb 5th, 2016
- RJWC present funds to Rochester Area Neighborhood House Posted on: Jan 28th, 2016
- RJWC to Celebrate 60 Years in the Rochester Community Posted on: Jan 24th, 2016
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club to host “Spring Highlights” annual boutique shopping event and luncheon Posted on: Jan 14th, 2016