Rochester, MI (April 6, 2015) – The Rochester Junior Woman’s Club recently held their very successful spring luncheon and boutique shopping event to benefit Crittenton Hospital Medical Center Foundation, Meadow Brook Theatre, The Rainbow Connection and The Rochester Hills Museum at Van Hoosen Farm.
Rochester, MI – (March 9, 2015) – The Rochester Junior Woman’s Club (RJWC) is actively seeking new members! RJWC is a volunteer service organization which has been a part of the Rochester community for almost 60 years.
- April 28, 2015Dining Club (members only)
- May 2, 2015"Haute to Trot" Kentucky Derby Fundraiser
- May 7, 2015Board Meeting (board members only)
- May 11, 2015GFWC Lansing Legislation Day
- May 12, 2015Book Club (members only)