If you would like more information about our programs,
contact us at RochesterJuniors@aol.com or send mail to:
P. O. Box 80743
For more information on Rochester Junior Woman’s Club, please contact Carol Anne Ketelsen at 248 417 7685 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you an organization in need of assistance?
Each March, RJWC reviews requests for assistance as well as to determine the beneficiaries of our following club’s season, Sept – June.
If your organization is in need of assistance and would like to be considered for donations from the Rochester Junior Woman’s Club, please fill out the Donation Request Form and email to Lisa Belisle at email@example.com along with detailed information on your organization and any applicable attachments. Please list your organizations name in the Subject Line; ex:: Donation Request – ABC Charity
Please have all requests submitted by March 31, 2017. If you have any further questions, you may contact Lisa at 586 557 4945 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- December 13, 2016Book Club 7PM Deb Mohre's
- December 15, 2016no meetings in December
- December 26, 2016SCANNING articles due
- January 5, 2017Board mtg Rm 2F Crittenton 7:15PM
- January 10, 2017Book Club 7PM restaurant to be determined
- The 18th Annual Lobster Boil Was A Great Success! Posted on: Oct 7th, 2016
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club to host BINGOmania! Posted on: Aug 31st, 2016
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club is looking for New Members Posted on: Aug 15th, 2016
- It’s Been a Busy Year for the Rochester Junior Woman’s Club! Posted on: Aug 5th, 2016