If you would like more information about our programs,
contact us at RochesterJuniors@aol.com or send mail to:
P. O. Box 80743
For more information on Rochester Junior Woman’s Club, please contact Carol Anne Ketelsen at 248 417 7685 or email@example.com.
Are you an organization in need of assistance?
Each March, RJWC reviews requests for assistance as well as to determine the beneficiaries of our following club’s season, Sept – June.
If your organization is in need of assistance and would like to be considered for donations from the Rochester Junior Woman’s Club, please fill out the Donation Request Form and email to Lisa Belisle at firstname.lastname@example.org along with detailed information on your organization and any applicable attachments. Please list your organizations name in the Subject Line; ex:: Donation Request – ABC Charity
Please have all requests submitted by March 31, 2017. If you have any further questions, you may contact Lisa at 586 557 4945 or email@example.com.
- March 29, 2017Nominations meeting
- April 6, 2017Board mtg 7:15 PM Crittenton Rm 2F
- April 11, 2017Book Club 7PM Carole Welte's
- April 18, 2017Fundraising meeting 7 PM Carol Anne Ketelsen's
- April 20, 2017General Mtg 7PM social, 7:30 business Rochester Community House
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club to host the 10th annual “Spring Highlights” annual boutique shopping event and luncheon Posted on: Jan 25th, 2017
- The 18th Annual Lobster Boil Was A Great Success! Posted on: Oct 7th, 2016
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club to host BINGOmania! Posted on: Aug 31st, 2016
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club is looking for New Members Posted on: Aug 15th, 2016