If you would like more information about our programs,
contact us at RochesterJuniors@aol.com or send mail to:
P. O. Box 80743
For more information on Rochester Junior Woman’s Club, please contact Carol Anne Ketelsen at 248 417 7685 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you an organization in need of assistance?
Each March, RJWC reviews requests for assistance as well as to determine the beneficiaries of our following club’s season, Sept – June.
If your organization is in need of assistance and would like to be considered for donations from the Rochester Junior Woman’s Club, please fill out the Donation Request Form and email to Lisa Belisle at email@example.com along with detailed information on your organization and any applicable attachments. Please list your organizations name in the Subject Line; ex:: Donation Request – ABC Charity
Please have all requests submitted by March 31, 2017. If you have any further questions, you may contact Lisa at 586 557 4945 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- October 6, 2016Board mtg
- October 11, 2016Book club 7 PM Jennette Mixon's
- October 13, 2016New Members' mtg 7PM
- October 15, 2016SE district of GFWC annual mtg Dearborn
- October 20, 2016General mtg 7PM social, 7:30 mtg
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club to host BINGOmania! Posted on: Aug 31st, 2016
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club is looking for New Members Posted on: Aug 15th, 2016
- It’s Been a Busy Year for the Rochester Junior Woman’s Club! Posted on: Aug 5th, 2016
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club Will Be Raising Funds for Three Local Charities Posted on: Jul 20th, 2016