Are you an organization in need of assistance?
Each March, RJWC reviews requests for assistance as well as to determine the beneficiaries of our following club’s season, Sept – June.
If your organization is in need of assistance and would like to be considered for donations from the Rochester Junior Woman’s Club, please fill out the attached form and email to Kathy Lewis at email@example.com along with detailed information on your organization and any applicable attachments. Please list your organizations name in the Subject Line; ex:: Donation Request – ABC Charity
Please have all requests submitted by March 31, 2015. If you have any further questions, you may contact Kathy at 586 939 7567.
- May 7, 2015Board Meeting (board members only)
- May 11, 2015GFWC Lansing Legislation Day
- May 12, 2015Book Club (members only)
- May 12, 2015 6:30 pmEvening at J.Thomas Jewelers - members only
- May 14, 2015 7:00 pmNew Member Dept. Mtg. (board and prospective members)
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club Gives Back to Nine Area Organizations Posted on: Apr 26th, 2015
- RJWC Annual Spring Luncheon Raised Funds For Four Local Organizations Posted on: Apr 6th, 2015
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club to host "Haute to Trot" Kentucky Derby event Posted on: Mar 24th, 2015
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club is looking for New Members Posted on: Mar 8th, 2015