Are you an organization in need of assistance?
Each March, RJWC reviews requests for assistance as well as to determine the beneficiaries of our following club’s season, Sept – June.
If your organization is in need of assistance and would like to be considered for donations from the Rochester Junior Woman’s Club, please fill out the attached form and email to Jennifer at firstname.lastname@example.org along with detailed information on your organization and any applicable attachments. Please list your organizations name in the Subject Line; ex:: Donation Request – ABC Charity
Please have all requests submitted by March 31, 2014. If you have any further questions, you may contact Jennifer at 586-612-4831.
- September 4, 2014Board Meeting
- September 9, 2014Book Club (members only)
- September 18, 2014General Meeting
- October 2, 2014Board Meeting - Rm 2A
- November 6, 2014Board Meeting - Crittenton Hosp.
- The 16th Annual Lobster Boil - You Plan the Party, The Rochester Junior Woman’s Club Will Cook Posted on: Aug 12th, 2014
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club Awards Posted on: Jun 1st, 2014
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club Gives Back to Sixteen Area Organizations Posted on: May 27th, 2014
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club Presents Donations to Meadow Brook Hall and Rochester Area Neighborhood House Posted on: May 22nd, 2014