Are you an organization in need of assistance?
Each March, RJWC reviews requests for assistance as well as to determine the beneficiaries of our following club’s season, Sept – June.
If your organization is in need of assistance and would like to be considered for donations from the Rochester Junior Woman’s Club, please fill out the attached form and email to Jennifer at email@example.com along with detailed information on your organization and any applicable attachments. Please list your organizations name in the Subject Line; ex:: Donation Request – ABC Charity
Please have all requests submitted by March 31, 2014. If you have any further questions, you may contact Jennifer at 586-612-4831.
- December 12, 2013Christmas Dinner Party/Auction (members only)
- December 16, 2013Holiday Ornament Exchange
- December 17, 2013Knitting Group (members only)
- January 7, 2014Board Mtg. (board members only)
- January 7, 2014Knitting Group (members only)
- The 15th Annual Lobster Boil Was A Great Success! Posted on: Oct 29th, 2013
- RJWC to Host “An Evening at the Great Estate” at Meadow Brook Hall Posted on: Oct 29th, 2013
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club is looking for New Members Posted on: Aug 26th, 2013
- It’s Been a Busy Year for the Rochester Junior Woman’s Club! Posted on: Aug 12th, 2013