Are you an organization in need of assistance?
Each March, RJWC reviews requests for assistance as well as to determine the beneficiaries of our following club’s season, Sept – June.
If your organization is in need of assistance and would like to be considered for donations from the Rochester Junior Woman’s Club, please fill out the attached form and email to Kathy Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org along with detailed information on your organization and any applicable attachments. Please list your organizations name in the Subject Line; ex:: Donation Request – ABC Charity
Please have all requests submitted by March 31, 2015. If you have any further questions, you may contact Kathy at 586 939 7567.
- March 5, 2015Board Meeting (board members only)
- March 10, 2015Book Club (members only)
- March 12, 2015New Member Dept. Mtg. (board and prospective members)
- March 19, 2015General Membership Meeting (members only)
- March 21, 2015Spring Luncheon
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club raises funds for 4 local charities Posted on: Feb 1st, 2015
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club to host “Spring Highlights” annual boutique shopping event and luncheon at the Royal Park Hotel to benefit Crittenton Hospital Medical Center Foundation, Posted on: Jan 18th, 2015
- RJWC hosts 2014 GWC Southeastern District Conference Posted on: Oct 5th, 2014
- The 16th Annual Lobster Boil - You Plan the Party, The Rochester Junior Woman’s Club Will Cook Posted on: Aug 12th, 2014