The Rochester Junior Woman’s Club is a fun loving group of women who have one common goal — “Serving their community.”
Great friendships have been built while accomplishing this goal. Although we work hard, we always find time to have fun whether it is our Progressive Dinner, Dessert 8′s or just socializing after one of our meetings.We welcome new members all year long! We meet the 3rd Thursday of every month (Sept – May) at the Rochester Community House — 816 Ludlow.
Membership Requirements indlude:
–Actively attend 4 of 8 meetings a year
–Support 2 major fundraisers
–Participate in volunteer opprotunities
-$30.00 a year, due each August
-An optional $7.30 a year for “Pennies a Day” which goes to support Guiding Harbor, a private, non-profit organization founded by the General Federation of Women’s Clubs, Michigan (GFWC-MI), that provides child caring and child placement services for abused and neglected children.
For more information on Rochester Junior Woman’s Club, please contact Alicia Chenhalls at email@example.com or 248 310 5979.
You can also follow us Facebook at “Rochester Junior Woman’s Club.”
- May 7, 2016"Haute to Trot" Kentucky Derby Fundraiser 5-10 PM
- May 10, 2016Book club 7 PM
- May 12, 2016New member meeting
- May 19, 2016General meeting 7:30 PM social time 7 PM
- May 25, 2016Game night at Vista Maria
- Local organizations celebrate their accomplishments at the Inter-Service Club Dinner Posted on: Apr 18th, 2016
- RJWC Annual Spring Luncheon Raised Funds For Four Local Organizations Posted on: Apr 3rd, 2016
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club to host “Haute to Trot” Kentucky Derby event Posted on: Mar 21st, 2016
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club is looking for New Members Posted on: Mar 8th, 2016