The Rochester Junior Woman’s Club is a fun loving group of women who have one common goal — “Serving their community.”
Great friendships have been built while accomplishing this goal. Although we work hard, we always find time to have fun whether it is our Progressive Dinner, Dessert 8′s or just socializing after one of our meetings.We welcome new members all year long! We meet the 3rd Thursday of every month (Sept – May) at the Rochester Community House — 816 Ludlow.
–Actively attend 4 of 8 meetings a year
–Participate in 2 major fundraisers a year
-$30.00 a year, due each May
-An optional $7.30 a year for “Pennies a Day” which goes to support Guiding Harbor, a private, non-profit organization founded by the General Federation of Women’s Clubs, Michigan (GFWC-MI), that provides child caring and child placement services for abused and neglected children.
For more information on Rochester Junior Woman’s Club, please contact Cyndi Toupin at email@example.com or 248-941-7991.
You can also follow them on Facebook at “Rochester Junior Woman’s Club.”
- April 24, 2014CORE Inter-Service Club Dinner
- April 24, 2014Luncheon on the Aisle
- April 25, 2014GFWC Annual Convention
- April 25, 2014Rochester Symphony Orchestra
- April 28, 2014Scrapbooking (members only)
- RJWC to hold Spring Flower Sale Posted on: Mar 31st, 2014
- RJWC members raise funds for Meadow Brook Hall and Rochester Area Neighborhood House Posted on: Mar 22nd, 2014
- RJWC Members Bake Cookies for Families at Lighthouse Path Posted on: Mar 12th, 2014
- The 15th Annual Lobster Boil Was A Great Success! Posted on: Oct 29th, 2013