The Rochester Junior Woman’s Club is a fun loving group of women who have one common goal — “Serving their community.”
Great friendships have been built while accomplishing this goal. Although we work hard, we always find time to have fun whether it is our Progressive Dinner, Dessert 8′s or just socializing after one of our meetings.We welcome new members all year long! We meet the 3rd Thursday of every month (Sept – May) at the Rochester Community House — 816 Ludlow.
Membership Requirements indlude:
–Actively attend 4 of 8 meetings a year
–Support 2 major fundraisers
–Participate in volunteer opprotunities
-$30.00 a year, due each August
-An optional $7.30 a year for “Pennies a Day” which goes to support Guiding Harbor, a private, non-profit organization founded by the General Federation of Women’s Clubs, Michigan (GFWC-MI), that provides child caring and child placement services for abused and neglected children.
For more information on Rochester Junior Woman’s Club, please contact Alicia Chenhalls at firstname.lastname@example.org or 248 310 5979.
You can also follow us Facebook at “Rochester Junior Woman’s Club.”
- October 5, 2015Scarecrow building workshop 11-2 PM
- October 5, 2015Conservation dept mtg 7 PM
- October 5, 2015pre sale of Carson's Comm. Days booklets 12 - 2
- October 8, 2015New member meeting 7 PM
- October 9, 2015GFWC Great Lakes Region Conference (members only)
- RJWC to Celebrate 60 Years in the Rochester Community Posted on: Sep 13th, 2015
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club is looking for New Members Posted on: Sep 1st, 2015
- It’s Been a Busy Year for the Rochester Junior Woman’s Club! Posted on: Aug 18th, 2015
- The 17th Annual Lobster Boil – You Plan the Party, The Rochester Junior Woman’s Club Will Cook Posted on: Jul 28th, 2015