The Rochester Junior Woman’s Club is a fun loving group of women who have one common goal — “Serving their community.”
Great friendships have been built while accomplishing this goal. Although we work hard, we always find time to have fun whether it is our Progressive Dinner, Dessert 8′s or just socializing after one of our meetings.We welcome new members all year long! We meet the 3rd Thursday of every month (Sept – May) at the Rochester Community House — 816 Ludlow.
–Actively attend 4 of 8 meetings a year
–Participate in 2 major fundraisers a year
-$30.00 a year, due each May
-An optional $7.30 a year for “Pennies a Day” which goes to support Guiding Harbor, a private, non-profit organization founded by the General Federation of Women’s Clubs, Michigan (GFWC-MI), that provides child caring and child placement services for abused and neglected children.
For more information on Rochester Junior Woman’s Club, please contact Cyndi Toupin at email@example.com or 248-941-7991.
You can also follow them on Facebook at “Rochester Junior Woman’s Club.”
- March 13, 2014New Member Dept. mtg. (new/prospective members only)
- March 15, 2014GFWC & Detroit Pistons Self Defense Day and game
- March 18, 2014Knitting group (members only)
- March 20, 2014RJWC General Membership Mtg. (members, guests only)
- March 21, 2014"Arsenic and Old Lace" at Avon Players
- The 15th Annual Lobster Boil Was A Great Success! Posted on: Oct 29th, 2013
- RJWC to Host “An Evening at the Great Estate” at Meadow Brook Hall Posted on: Oct 29th, 2013
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club is looking for New Members Posted on: Aug 26th, 2013
- It’s Been a Busy Year for the Rochester Junior Woman’s Club! Posted on: Aug 12th, 2013