The Rochester Junior Woman’s Club is a fun loving group of women who have one common goal — “Serving their community.”
Great friendships have been built while accomplishing this goal. Although we work hard, we always find time to have fun whether it is our Progressive Dinner, Dessert 8′s or just socializing after one of our meetings.We welcome new members all year long! We meet the 3rd Thursday of every month (Sept – May) at the Rochester Community House — 816 Ludlow.
–Actively attend 4 of 8 meetings a year
–Participate in 2 major fundraisers a year
-$30.00 a year, due each May
-An optional $7.30 a year for “Pennies a Day” which goes to support Guiding Harbor, a private, non-profit organization founded by the General Federation of Women’s Clubs, Michigan (GFWC-MI), that provides child caring and child placement services for abused and neglected children.
For more information on Rochester Junior Woman’s Club, please contact Alicia Chenhalls at firstname.lastname@example.org or 248 310 5979.
You can also follow us Facebook at “Rochester Junior Woman’s Club.”
- October 9, 2015GFWC Great Lakes Region Conference (members only)
- The 17th Annual Lobster Boil – You Plan the Party, The Rochester Junior Woman’s Club Will Cook Posted on: Jul 28th, 2015
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club Will Be Raising Funds for Four Charities Posted on: Jul 28th, 2015
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club Announces New Officers for 2015-2016 Posted on: Jun 29th, 2015
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club Presents Donations to Four Local Organizations Posted on: Jun 26th, 2015