The Rochester Junior Woman’s Club is a fun loving group of women who have one common goal — “Serving their community.”
Great friendships have been built while accomplishing this goal. Although we work hard, we always find time to have fun whether it is our Progressive Dinner, Dessert 8′s or just socializing after one of our meetings.We welcome new members all year long! We meet the 3rd Thursday of every month (Sept – May) at the Rochester Community House — 816 Ludlow.
Membership Requirements indlude:
–Actively attend 4 of 8 meetings a year
–Support 2 major fundraisers
–Participate in volunteer opprotunities
-$30.00 a year, due each August
-An optional $7.30 a year for “Pennies a Day” which goes to support Guiding Harbor, a private, non-profit organization founded by the General Federation of Women’s Clubs, Michigan (GFWC-MI), that provides child caring and child placement services for abused and neglected children.
For more information on Rochester Junior Woman’s Club, please contact Alicia Chenhalls at email@example.com or 248 310 5979.
You can also follow us Facebook at “Rochester Junior Woman’s Club.”
- February 9, 2016Book club 7 PM
- February 11, 2016New member meeting 7 PM
- February 11, 2016RJWC sells $5 discount booklets at Carson's 6-8 pm
- February 12, 2016Avon Players need ushers
- February 13, 2016RJWC sells $5 discount booklets at Carson's 2-4pm
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club Looking for Donation Recipients Posted on: Feb 5th, 2016
- RJWC present funds to Rochester Area Neighborhood House Posted on: Jan 28th, 2016
- RJWC to Celebrate 60 Years in the Rochester Community Posted on: Jan 24th, 2016
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club to host “Spring Highlights” annual boutique shopping event and luncheon Posted on: Jan 14th, 2016