Looking for a fun night out with your friends? Like to help a good cause?
Join the Rochester Junior Woman’s Club for their exciting new fundraiser BINGOmania!
Click here to order online!
Or print the order form
- October 26th
- River Crest located at 900 West Avon Road
- Doors will open at 6:00 p.m. and the bingo games will begin at 7:00
- The cost to attend is $30.00 per person
- Tables of 10 can be purchased for $250.00
- Note: Online ordering is available at the bottom of the page!
- Entrance includes a reusable bingo card, (additional bingo cards can be purchased for $1.00 each or 6 for $5.00 at the door) along with appetizers and a sundae bar.
- A cash bar will also be available.
- Tickets must be purchased in advance and are available at the bottom of this screen!
- Please contact Tanya at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 314 308 0080 for questions or more information or to order over the phone.
Bring your White Elephant:
- Guests are asked to bring a “white elephant” gift sealed in a paper grocery bag which will then be “awarded’ to lucky bingo winners. (Think of all those unwanted items or trinkets around the house you don’t mind parting with or maybe a funny or entertaining gift! Anything goes!)
- The Juniors have much more in store for the fun filled night!
- There will be other optional activities going on throughout the evening including a 50/50 raffle.
- And three “Silly Bingo” games; optional bingo cards will be available for purchase.
- Additionally, there will be a “Luck of the Draw” Raffle with items donated from the community.
Sponsors & Available Sponsorships!
The club is grateful to the Platinum event sponsor; River Crest for their support and for helping to make the event possible.
Three Gold Event sponsorships are also available for $250 each.
- You will receive mention in all press releases and marketing materials (as available and applicable), listing on the club website and recognition at the event.
- Please contact Lynn at 248-652-2765 or email@example.com for more information on sponsorships.
Proceeds from the event will go to benefit Neighborhood House, Dutton Farm, Paint a Miracle and other local charities.
Carson’s Community Days Sale!
It is time for the Carson’s Community Days Sale! Purchase booklets online and help Rochester Junior Woman’s Club reach their goal. Receive free shipping on coupon booklets and best of all, 100% of the proceeds go to benefit Rochester Junior Woman’s Club!
Purchase a Community Days coupon booklet and save on great products while supporting your community! Plus, use your coupons on 100s of Bonus Buys Wednesday, November 9 – Saturday, November 12. While supplies last.
Your donation of $5 will get you over $500 in exclusive coupon savings, including: • $10 off a regular or sale price item of $10 or more. Valid in-store only. • Up to 30% off a regular or sale price purchase. • Up to 30% off a Yellow Dot purchase. • Over 20 exclusive merchandise offers • And more! Don’t forget — coupon booklets ship for FREE! With guaranteed delivery before the start of this event.
Save the Date - “Haute to Trot” Kentucky Derby Party
May 6, 2017 5pm ~ 10pm Rochester Hills Museum at Van Hoosen Farm
$85.00 per person
- Silent Auction & Live Entertainment
- Mint Juleps, Beer, Wine and Liquor
Ladies, Bring Your Hats, Gentlemen Your Blazer and Bow Ties
- “Best of Prizes”
- “Place Your Bets” for the “Win, Place, Show” Derby Raffle
- Watch the 143rd Kentucky Derby followed by the drawing for the Derby Raffle Winner
- Food Stations
Benefiting Charities: Proceeds from the event will go to benefit Neighborhood House, Dutton Farm, Paint a Miracle and other local charities
Shop Amazon Smile!!
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon that lets customers enjoy the same wide selection of products, low prices, and convenient shopping features as on Amazon.com. The difference is that when customers shop on AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to the charitable organizations selected by customers. So, start shopping today!
Kroger Community Rewards!
It is an easy way to support RJWC just by doing your regular shopping!
1) Just register your kroger reward card online @ kroger.com
2) Click on COMMUNITY REWARDS under the account settings tab
3) Search for and Select Rochester Junior Womans Club
The Kroger Rewards Program expires each year on April 31st and everyone must RE-ENROLL their cards annually each April in order for us to continue receiving the rebates from shopping at Kroger.