The Rochester Junior Woman’s Club (RJWC) was founded in 1956. We are a fascinating group of women whose mission statement calls us to promote education, strive to preserve natural resources, work to benefit the elderly, and support the arts in our community.
Since our inception, the Rochester Junior Woman’s club has donated more than 1 million hours of community service and raised more than $890,000 to support our local community.
RJWC 50th Anniversary, 2006 – Past Club Presidents
Historically, our members were instrumental in founding many pieces of the Rochester Community and helped it develop into what it is today.
The following were all started with the support of RJWC members:
League of Woman Voters
Older Persons Commission
Rochester Hills Public Library
The Rochester Community House
Our organization is proud to contribute so much to our community and we give to each other the gift of friendship and caring, true fellowship and support. There is so much more we can do together!”
- October 9, 2015GFWC Great Lakes Region Conference (members only)
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club Announces New Officers for 2015-2016 Posted on: Jun 29th, 2015
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club Presents Donations to Four Local Organizations Posted on: Jun 26th, 2015
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club Awards Scholarships Posted on: May 31st, 2015
- RJWC “Haute to Trot” event raised funds for four local charities Posted on: May 20th, 2015