The Rochester Junior Woman’s Club (RJWC) was founded in 1956. We are a fascinating group of women whose mission statement calls us to promote education, strive to preserve natural resources, work to benefit the elderly, and support the arts in our community.
Since our inception, the Rochester Junior Woman’s club has donated more than 1 million hours of community service and raised more than $890,000 to support our local community.
RJWC 50th Anniversary, 2006 – Past Club Presidents
Historically, our members were instrumental in founding many pieces of the Rochester Community and helped it develop into what it is today.
The following were all started with the support of RJWC members:
League of Woman Voters
Older Persons Commission
Rochester Hills Public Library
The Rochester Community House
Our organization is proud to contribute so much to our community and we give to each other the gift of friendship and caring, true fellowship and support. There is so much more we can do together!”
- June 26, 2016GFWC International Conference in Baltimore
- Rochester Junior Woman's Club Gives Back to Ten Charitable Organizations Posted on: Jun 20th, 2016
- Rochester Junior Woman's Club Celebrates 60 Years in the Community! Posted on: Jun 20th, 2016
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club Presents Donations to Four Local Organizations Posted on: Jun 18th, 2016
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club Awards Scholarships Posted on: May 29th, 2016