The Rochester Junior Woman’s Club (RJWC) was founded in 1956. We are a fascinating group of women whose mission statement calls us to promote education, strive to preserve natural resources, work to benefit the elderly, and support the arts in our community.
Since our inception, the Rochester Junior Woman’s club has donated more than 1 million hours of community service and raised more than $820,000 to support our local community.
RJWC 50th Anniversary, 2006 – Past Club Presidents
Historically, our members were instrumental in founding many pieces of the Rochester Community and helped it develop into what it is today.
The following were all started with the support of RJWC members:
League of Woman Voters
Older Persons Commission
Rochester Hills Public Library
The Rochester Community House
Our organization is proud to contribute so much to our community and we give to each other the gift of friendship and caring, true fellowship and support. There is so much more we can do together!”
- January 29, 2015Planning for GFWC Lansing Legislation Day
- January 31, 2015Sew for Comfort - Euchre Tournament
- February 3, 2015Painting with a Twist (members only)
- February 5, 2015Board Meeting (board members only)
- February 10, 2015Book Club (members only)
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club to host “Spring Highlights” annual boutique shopping event and luncheon at the Royal Park Hotel to benefit Crittenton Hospital Medical Center Foundation, Posted on: Jan 18th, 2015
- RJWC hosts 2014 GWC Southeastern District Conference Posted on: Oct 5th, 2014
- The 16th Annual Lobster Boil - You Plan the Party, The Rochester Junior Woman’s Club Will Cook Posted on: Aug 12th, 2014
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club Awards Posted on: Jun 1st, 2014