The Rochester Junior Woman’s Club (RJWC) was founded in 1956. We are a fascinating group of women whose mission statement calls us to promote education, strive to preserve natural resources, work to benefit the elderly, and support the arts in our community.
Since our inception, the Rochester Junior Woman’s club has donated more than 1 million hours of community service and raised more than $820,000 to support our local community.
RJWC 50th Anniversary, 2006 – Past Club Presidents
Historically, our members were instrumental in founding many pieces of the Rochester Community and helped it develop into what it is today.
The following were all started with the support of RJWC members:
League of Woman Voters
Older Persons Commission
Rochester Hills Public Library
The Rochester Community House
Our organization is proud to contribute so much to our community and we give to each other the gift of friendship and caring, true fellowship and support. There is so much more we can do together!”
- April 24, 2014CORE Inter-Service Club Dinner
- April 24, 2014Luncheon on the Aisle
- April 25, 2014GFWC Annual Convention
- April 25, 2014Rochester Symphony Orchestra
- April 28, 2014Scrapbooking (members only)
- RJWC to hold Spring Flower Sale Posted on: Mar 31st, 2014
- RJWC members raise funds for Meadow Brook Hall and Rochester Area Neighborhood House Posted on: Mar 22nd, 2014
- RJWC Members Bake Cookies for Families at Lighthouse Path Posted on: Mar 12th, 2014
- The 15th Annual Lobster Boil Was A Great Success! Posted on: Oct 29th, 2013