The Rochester Junior Woman’s Club (RJWC) was founded in 1956. We are a fascinating group of women whose mission statement calls us to promote education, strive to preserve natural resources, work to benefit the elderly, and support the arts in our community.
Since our inception, the Rochester Junior Woman’s club has donated more than 1 million hours of community service and raised more than $890,000 to support our local community.
RJWC 50th Anniversary, 2006 – Past Club Presidents
Historically, our members were instrumental in founding many pieces of the Rochester Community and helped it develop into what it is today.
The following were all started with the support of RJWC members:
League of Woman Voters
Older Persons Commission
Rochester Hills Public Library
The Rochester Community House
Our organization is proud to contribute so much to our community and we give to each other the gift of friendship and caring, true fellowship and support. There is so much more we can do together!”
- February 6, 2016Avon Players need ushers
- February 7, 2016Avon Players need ushers
- February 9, 2016Book club 7 PM
- February 11, 2016New member meeting 7 PM
- February 11, 2016RJWC sells $5 discount booklets at Carson's 6-8 pm
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club Looking for Donation Recipients Posted on: Feb 5th, 2016
- RJWC present funds to Rochester Area Neighborhood House Posted on: Jan 28th, 2016
- RJWC to Celebrate 60 Years in the Rochester Community Posted on: Jan 24th, 2016
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club to host “Spring Highlights” annual boutique shopping event and luncheon Posted on: Jan 14th, 2016