The Rochester Junior Woman’s Club (RJWC) was founded in 1956. We are a fascinating group of women whose mission statement calls us to promote education, strive to preserve natural resources, work to benefit the elderly, and support the arts in our community.
Since our inception, the Rochester Junior Woman’s club has donated more than 1 million hours of community service and raised more than $890,000 to support our local community.
RJWC 50th Anniversary, 2006 – Past Club Presidents
Historically, our members were instrumental in founding many pieces of the Rochester Community and helped it develop into what it is today.
The following were all started with the support of RJWC members:
League of Woman Voters
Older Persons Commission
Rochester Hills Public Library
The Rochester Community House
Our organization is proud to contribute so much to our community and we give to each other the gift of friendship and caring, true fellowship and support. There is so much more we can do together!”
- October 13, 2015Book club 7 PM
- October 14, 2015Painting with a Twist 6:30-9:30 Arts dept
- October 15, 2015General meeting 7:30 PM social time 7 PM
- October 16, 2015Conservation decorates Dinosaur Hill 9AM
- October 16, 2015Dinosaur Hill Cider/Doughnut Halloween Hoot 6-9PM
- The 17th Annual Lobster Boil Was A Great Success! Posted on: Oct 6th, 2015
- RJWC to Celebrate 60 Years in the Rochester Community Posted on: Sep 13th, 2015
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club is looking for New Members Posted on: Sep 1st, 2015
- It’s Been a Busy Year for the Rochester Junior Woman’s Club! Posted on: Aug 18th, 2015