The Rochester Junior Woman’s Club (RJWC) was founded in 1956. We are a fascinating group of women whose mission statement calls us to promote education, strive to preserve natural resources, work to benefit the elderly, and support the arts in our community.
Since our inception, the Rochester Junior Woman’s club has donated more than 1 million hours of community service and raised more than $890,000 to support our local community.
RJWC 50th Anniversary, 2006 – Past Club Presidents
Historically, our members were instrumental in founding many pieces of the Rochester Community and helped it develop into what it is today.
The following were all started with the support of RJWC members:
League of Woman Voters
Older Persons Commission
Rochester Hills Public Library
The Rochester Community House
Our organization is proud to contribute so much to our community and we give to each other the gift of friendship and caring, true fellowship and support. There is so much more we can do together!”
- September 1, 2015Ed Dept meeting 7PM
- September 15, 2015Book Club 7 PM
- October 3, 2015PCCA Exhibition 10-3, 4-7PM Arts Dept
- October 9, 2015GFWC Great Lakes Region Conference (members only)
- October 10, 2015Rochester Stonewall Pumpkin Festival, 9:30-12, 12-4 Arts Dept
- It’s Been a Busy Year for the Rochester Junior Woman’s Club! Posted on: Aug 18th, 2015
- The 17th Annual Lobster Boil – You Plan the Party, The Rochester Junior Woman’s Club Will Cook Posted on: Jul 28th, 2015
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club Will Be Raising Funds for Four Charities Posted on: Jul 28th, 2015
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club Announces New Officers for 2015-2016 Posted on: Jun 29th, 2015