The Rochester Junior Woman’s Club (RJWC) was founded in 1956. We are a fascinating group of women whose mission statement calls us to promote education, strive to preserve natural resources, work to benefit the elderly, and support the arts in our community.
Since our inception, the Rochester Junior Woman’s club has donated more than 1 million hours of community service and raised more than $820,000 to support our local community.
RJWC 50th Anniversary, 2006 – Past Club Presidents
Historically, our members were instrumental in founding many pieces of the Rochester Community and helped it develop into what it is today.
The following were all started with the support of RJWC members:
League of Woman Voters
Older Persons Commission
Rochester Hills Public Library
The Rochester Community House
Our organization is proud to contribute so much to our community and we give to each other the gift of friendship and caring, true fellowship and support. There is so much more we can do together!”
- May 28, 2015Work on Wine Glasses for Relay
- June 11, 2015 6:00 pmInstallation
- June 13, 2015GFWC International Convention (members only)
- June 25, 2015Joint Board Meeting
- October 9, 2015GFWC Great Lakes Region Conference (members only)
- RJWC “Haute to Trot” event raised funds for four local charities Posted on: May 20th, 2015
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club Gives Back to Nine Area Organizations Posted on: Apr 26th, 2015
- RJWC Annual Spring Luncheon Raised Funds For Four Local Organizations Posted on: Apr 6th, 2015
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club to host "Haute to Trot" Kentucky Derby event Posted on: Mar 24th, 2015