The Rochester Junior Woman’s Club (RJWC) was founded in 1956. We are a fascinating group of women whose mission statement calls us to promote education, strive to preserve natural resources, work to benefit the elderly, and support the arts in our community.
Since our inception, the Rochester Junior Woman’s club has donated more than 1 million hours of community service and raised more than $890,000 to support our local community.
RJWC 50th Anniversary, 2006 – Past Club Presidents
Historically, our members were instrumental in founding many pieces of the Rochester Community and helped it develop into what it is today.
The following were all started with the support of RJWC members:
League of Woman Voters
Older Persons Commission
Rochester Hills Public Library
The Rochester Community House
Our organization is proud to contribute so much to our community and we give to each other the gift of friendship and caring, true fellowship and support. There is so much more we can do together!”
- June 9, 20166 PM Installation of new members and officers
- June 18, 2016Relay for Life 9AM for 24 hours
- June 26, 2016GFWC International Conference in Baltimore
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club Awards Scholarships Posted on: May 29th, 2016
- RJWC “Haute to Trot” event raised funds for four local charities Posted on: May 23rd, 2016
- Local organizations celebrate their accomplishments at the Inter-Service Club Dinner Posted on: Apr 18th, 2016
- RJWC Annual Spring Luncheon Raised Funds For Four Local Organizations Posted on: Apr 3rd, 2016