Over the past month, the Rochester Junior Woman’s Club (RJWC) was proud to present more than $300.00 in donations to 16 local organizations.
Each April RJWC reviews requests submitted by local organizations requesting assistance. This year the following organization where chosen to receive donations; A Mother’s Wish, Assistance League of SE Michigan, CARE House, Catholic Community Response Team, Charlotte’s Wings, Christ Child House, Dutton Farm Inc, Forgotten Harvest, Friends of Dinosaur Hill Nature Preserve, Friends of the Rochester Hills Public Library, Heavenly Paws of Michigan, Hispanic Outreach Services of Catholic Charities of SE Mi, HOPE Hospitality & Warming Center, Meadowbrook Center for Learning Differences, Rochester PRIDE and the Rochester Symphony Orchestra.
For over 50 years the Rochester Junior Woman’s Club has contributed to the growth and vitality of the community through volunteer service and donation of funds to local charities and organizations. Since its inception, the Rochester Junior Woman’s Club has donated more than 1 million hours of community service and raised more than $820,000 to support the local community
If your organization would like to submit a request for consideration for next year, please visit their website at www.rhpl.org/rjwc. The dead line to submit requests is March 31st each year.
If you are interested in learning more information about the club please contact Cyndi at (248) 941-7991 or email@example.com. You can also visit their website at www.rjwc.org or follow them on Facebook at “Rochester Junior Woman’s Club.
- October 28, 2016Carson Days see 10-10
- November 3, 2016Board mtg Rm 2F Crittenton
- November 5, 2016Guiding Harbor annual auction 5:30 PM Livonia
- November 8, 2016Book Club 7PM Sue Carr's
- November 10, 2016New Members' mtg 7 PM
- The 18th Annual Lobster Boil Was A Great Success! Posted on: Oct 7th, 2016
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club to host BINGOmania! Posted on: Aug 31st, 2016
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club is looking for New Members Posted on: Aug 15th, 2016
- It’s Been a Busy Year for the Rochester Junior Woman’s Club! Posted on: Aug 5th, 2016