See bottom of page for instructions on purchasing multiple tickets and/or events for the Spring Luncheon or Haute to Trot events only
Tickets are no long available online. For more info: Tanya at email@example.com or by phone at (314) 308-0080
Looking for a fun night out with your friends? Like to help a good cause?
Join the Rochester Junior Woman’s Club for their exciting new fundraiser BINGOmania!
- October 26th
- River Crest located at 900 West Avon Road
- Doors will open at 6:00 p.m. and the bingo games will begin at 7:00
- The cost to attend is $30.00 per person
- Tables of 10 can be purchased for $250.00
- Entrance includes a reusable bingo card, (additional bingo cards can be purchased for $1.00 each or 6 for $5.00 at the door) along with appetizers and a sundae bar.
- A cash bar will also be available.
- Tickets must be purchased in advance and are available at the bottom of this screen!
- Please contact Tanya at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 314 308 0080 for questions or more information or to order over the phone.
Bring your White Elephant:
- Guests are asked to bring a “white elephant” gift sealed in a paper grocery bag which will then be “awarded’ to lucky bingo winners. (Think of all those unwanted items or trinkets around the house you don’t mind parting with or maybe a funny or entertaining gift! Anything goes!)
- The Juniors have much more in store for the fun filled night!
- There will be other optional activities going on throughout the evening including a 50/50 raffle.
- And three “Silly Bingo” games; optional bingo cards will be available for purchase.
- Additionally, there will be a “Luck of the Draw” Raffle with items donated from the community.
Sponsors & Available Sponsorships!
The club is grateful to the Platinum event sponsor; River Crest for their support and for helping to make the event possible.
Three Gold Event sponsorships are also available for $250 each.
- You will receive mention in all press releases and marketing materials (as available and applicable), listing on the club website and recognition at the event.
- Please contact Lynn at 248-652-2765 or email@example.com for more information on sponsorships.
Proceeds from the event will go to benefit Neighborhood House, Dutton Farm, Paint a Miracle and other local charities.
Note: when purchasing more than one item and/or ticket, Spring Luncheon or Haute to Trot events only:
- Step One, enter the names for the people you are purchasing for in the box
- Example: You are purchasing 2 regular tickets to “ An Evening at the Great Estate;” type the two guest names; Ex: “John and Jill Doe” in the guest names
- Step Two: click on “Add to Cart”, the box will appear at the top and will default to 1 ticket sale. If more than one ticket, type in the correct quantity box and hit enter
- Important: You must hit enter for the quantify to update
- Repeat for each level of ticket, event or donation to be made; add to cart and then you can update the quantity
- Example: You would also like to purchase 2 luncheon tickets, go to the appropriate line and repeat steps above
- Step Three: continue until all purchases have been made, quantities updated and then click on the “Proceed to Check Out with Pay Pay” to enter your information and finalize your sale Thank you! Rochester Junior Woman’s Club
- January 19, 2017RJWC general meeting 7:00 social, 7:30 mtg
- January 26, 2017SCANNING articles due
- January 28, 2017Progressive dinner
- February 2, 2017Board meeting 7:15 at Crittenton Rm 2F
- February 9, 2017New member meeting 7PM
- The 18th Annual Lobster Boil Was A Great Success! Posted on: Oct 7th, 2016
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club to host BINGOmania! Posted on: Aug 31st, 2016
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club is looking for New Members Posted on: Aug 15th, 2016
- It’s Been a Busy Year for the Rochester Junior Woman’s Club! Posted on: Aug 5th, 2016