See bottom of page for instructions on purchasing multiple tickets and/or events for the Spring Luncheon or Haute to Trot events only
18th Annual Lobster Boil
Older Person’s Commission
Saturday September 24, 2016
Note: Online ordering is available at the bottom of the page!
Or print the order form
The Rochester Junior Woman’s Club is hosting its 18th Annual Lobster Boil to benefit local charities –Neighborhood House, Dutton Farm, Paint a Miracle, and Older Persons’ Commission (OPC). Over 30,000 Lobsters sold in our past 17 years!
Flown in that morning, fresh, whole, succulent New England lobsters, between 1 and 1-1/4 pounds each – you can order yours live or cooked to perfection by the RJWC and ready to serve. The cooked lobsters will stay HOT for up to 2 hours in our wrappers. Provide your own container if buying live lobsters and cook them at home to your favorite recipes.
You choose the pick-up time and we’ll cook’em, wrap’em and have’em hot and ready for you at our OPC drive-thru site. Yes, that’s right…. you don’t even have to get out of your car! Live lobsters can be picked up at 12:00 p.m. and cooked lobsters can be picked up at 4:00, 4:30, 5:00, 5:30 or 6:00 at the OPC at 650 Letica Drive in Rochester.
HAVE A PARTY! Lobsters are $19 each. Or take advantage of the Baker’s Dozen Special – Buy 12 get the 13th FREE! It’s a great way to entertain friends & family and help support charities in your local community. Let RJWC do the work and you can have all the FUN.
It’s easy, just order online, send in the order form and MAIL TO: RJWC Lobster Boil, P.O. Box 80743 Rochester, MI 48308-0743 no later than September 9, 2016. Any questions, please contact Tanya at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 314 308 0080.
You will receive an order confirmation. On September 24, 2016 come at your designated pick-up time to the OPC drive-thru service and your order will be delivered to you at your car. Please note, all orders must be prepaid by cash, check, Visa, MasterCard or DiscoverCard.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING YOU
Don’t like lobsters, but want to support our charities? Consider making a donation below!
If you have any questions, please contact Tanya at email@example.com or by phone at 314 308 0080.
Looking for a fun night out with your friends? Like to help a good cause?
Join the Rochester Junior Woman’s Club for their exciting new fundraiser BINGOmania!
- October 26th
- River Crest located at 900 West Avon Road
- Doors will open at 6:00 p.m. and the bingo games will begin at 7:00
- The cost to attend is $30.00 per person
- Tables of 10 can be purchased for $250.00
- Note: Online ordering is available at the bottom of the page!
- Entrance includes a reusable bingo card, (additional bingo cards can be purchased for $1.00 each or 6 for $5.00 at the door) along with appetizers and a sundae bar.
- A cash bar will also be available.
- Tickets must be purchased in advance and are available at the bottom of this screen!
- Please call 248-652-2765 for questions or more information.
Bring your White Elephant:
- Guests are asked to bring a “white elephant” gift sealed in a paper grocery bag which will then be “awarded’ to lucky bingo winners. (Think of all those unwanted items or trinkets around the house you don’t mind parting with or maybe a funny or entertaining gift! Anything goes!)
- The Juniors have much more in store for the fun filled night!
- There will be other optional activities going on throughout the evening including a 50/50 raffle.
- And three “Silly Bingo” games; optional bingo cards will be available for purchase.
- Additionally, there will be a “Luck of the Draw” Raffle with items donated from the community.
Sponsors & Available Sponsorships!
The club is grateful to the Platinum event sponsor; River Crest for their support and for helping to make the event possible.
Three Gold Event sponsorships are also available for $250 each.
- You will receive mention in all press releases and marketing materials (as available and applicable), listing on the club website and recognition at the event.
- Please contact Lynn at 248-652-2765 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on sponsorships.
Proceeds from the event will go to benefit Neighborhood House, Dutton Farm, Paint a Miracle and other local charities.
Note: when purchasing more than one item and/or ticket, Spring Luncheon or Haute to Trot events only:
- Step One, enter the names for the people you are purchasing for in the box
- Example: You are purchasing 2 regular tickets to “ An Evening at the Great Estate;” type the two guest names; Ex: “John and Jill Doe” in the guest names
- Step Two: click on “Add to Cart”, the box will appear at the top and will default to 1 ticket sale. If more than one ticket, type in the correct quantity box and hit enter
- Important: You must hit enter for the quantify to update
- Repeat for each level of ticket, event or donation to be made; add to cart and then you can update the quantity
- Example: You would also like to purchase 2 luncheon tickets, go to the appropriate line and repeat steps above
- Step Three: continue until all purchases have been made, quantities updated and then click on the “Proceed to Check Out with Pay Pay” to enter your information and finalize your sale Thank you! Rochester Junior Woman’s Club
- No upcoming events
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club is looking for New Members Posted on: Aug 15th, 2016
- It’s Been a Busy Year for the Rochester Junior Woman’s Club! Posted on: Aug 5th, 2016
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club Will Be Raising Funds for Three Local Charities Posted on: Jul 20th, 2016
- The 18th Annual Lobster Boil – You Plan the Party, The Rochester Junior Woman’s Club Will Cook Posted on: Jul 11th, 2016