See bottom of page for instructions on purchasing multiple tickets and/or events for the Spring Luncheon or Haute to Trot events only
17th Annual Lobster Boil
Older Person’s Commission
Saturday September 26, 2015
Note: Online ordering is available at the bottom of the page!
Or print the order form
The Rochester Junior Woman’s Club is hosting its 17th Annual Lobster Boil to benefit local charities –The Friends of the Paint Creek Trail, RARA’s SCAMP program, Rochester Symphony Orchestra, Vista Maria’s Wing program, and Older Persons’ Commission (OPC).Over 25,000 Lobsters sold in our past 16 years!
Flown in that morning, fresh, whole, succulent New England lobsters, between 1 and 1-1/4 pounds each – you can order yours live or cooked to perfection by the RJWC and ready to serve. The cooked lobsters will stay HOT for up to 2 hours in our wrappers. Provide your own container if buying live lobsters and cook them at home to your favorite recipes.
You choose the pick-up time and we’ll cook’em, wrap’em and have’em hot and ready for you at our OPC drive-thru site. Yes, that’s right…. you don’t even have to get out of your car! Live lobsters can be picked up at 12:00 p.m. and cooked lobsters can be picked up at 4:00, 4:30, 5:00, 5:30 or 6:00 at the OPC at 650 Letica Drive in Rochester.
HAVE A PARTY! Lobsters are $19 each. Or take advantage of the Baker’s Dozen Special – Buy 12 get the 13th FREE! It’s a great way to entertain friends & family and help support charities in your local community. Let RJWC do the work and you can have all the FUN.
It’s easy, just order online, send in the order form and MAIL TO: RJWC Lobster Boil, P.O. Box 80743 Rochester, MI 48308-0743 no later than September 11, 2015. Or call Lisa Belisle at (586) 557-4945 to order by phone.
You will receive an order confirmation. On September 26, 2015 come at your designated pick-up time to the OPC drive-thru service and your order will be delivered to you at your car. Please note, all orders must be prepaid by cash, check, Visa, MasterCard or DiscoverCard.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING YOU
Don’t like lobsters, but want to support our charities? Consider making a donation below!
If you have any questions, please contact Lisa at (586) 557-4945 or email@example.com.
Note: when purchasing more than one item and/or ticket, Spring Luncheon or Haute to Trot events only:
- Step One, enter the names for the people you are purchasing for in the box
- Example: You are purchasing 2 regular tickets to “ An Evening at the Great Estate;” type the two guest names; Ex: “John and Jill Doe” in the guest names
- Step Two: click on “Add to Cart”, the box will appear at the top and will default to 1 ticket sale. If more than one ticket, type in the correct quantity box and hit enter
- Important: You must hit enter for the quantify to update
- Repeat for each level of ticket, event or donation to be made; add to cart and then you can update the quantity
- Example: You would also like to purchase 2 luncheon tickets, go to the appropriate line and repeat steps above
- Step Three: continue until all purchases have been made, quantities updated and then click on the “Proceed to Check Out with Pay Pay” to enter your information and finalize your sale Thank you! Rochester Junior Woman’s Club
- September 15, 2015Book Club 7 PM
- October 3, 2015PCCA Exhibition 10-3, 4-7PM Arts Dept
- October 9, 2015GFWC Great Lakes Region Conference (members only)
- October 10, 2015Rochester Stonewall Pumpkin Festival, 9:30-12, 12-4 Arts Dept
- October 14, 2015Painting with a Twist 6:30-9:30 Arts dept
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club is looking for New Members Posted on: Sep 1st, 2015
- It’s Been a Busy Year for the Rochester Junior Woman’s Club! Posted on: Aug 18th, 2015
- The 17th Annual Lobster Boil – You Plan the Party, The Rochester Junior Woman’s Club Will Cook Posted on: Jul 28th, 2015
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club Will Be Raising Funds for Four Charities Posted on: Jul 28th, 2015