Shop NowSee bottom of page for instructions on purchasing multiple tickets and/or events for the Spring Luncheon or Great Estate events only
16th Annual Lobster Boil
Older Person’s Commission
Saturday September 27, 2014
Note: Online ordering is available at the bottom of the page!
The Rochester Junior Woman’s Club is hosting its 16th Annual Lobster Boil to benefit local charities – Crittenton Hospital Medical Center Foundation, Meadow Brook Theatre, The Rainbow Connection, The Rochester Hills Museum at Van Hoosen Farm and Older Persons’ Commission (OPC). Over 25,000 Lobsters sold in our past 15 years!
Flown in that morning, fresh, whole, succulent New England lobsters, between 1 and 1-1/4 pounds each – you can order yours live or cooked to perfection by the RJWC and ready to serve. The cooked lobsters will stay HOT for up to 2 hours in our wrappers. Provide your own container if buying live lobsters and cook them at home to your favorite recipes.
You choose the pick-up time and we’ll cook’em, wrap’em and have’em hot and ready for you at our OPC drive-thru site. Yes, that’s right…. you don’t even have to get out of your car! Live lobsters can be picked up at 12:00 p.m. and cooked lobsters can be picked up at 4:00, 4:30, 5:00, 5:30 or 6:00 at the OPC at 650 Letica Drive in Rochester.
HAVE A PARTY! Lobsters are $19 each. Or take advantage of the Baker’s Dozen Special – Buy 12 get the 13th FREE! It’s a great way to entertain friends & family and help support charities in your local community. Let RJWC do the work and you can have all the FUN.
It’s easy, just fill out your order online or send in the order form and MAIL TO: RJWC Lobster Boil, P.O. Box 80743 Rochester, MI 48308-0743 no later than September 12, 2014. You will receive an order confirmation. On September 27, 2014 come at your designated pick-up time to the OPC drive-thru service and your order will be delivered to you at your car. Please note, all orders must be prepaid by cash, check, Visa, MasterCard or DiscoverCard.
If you have any questions, please contact Heather at (248) 722-3377 or (248) 941-0164 or email Hdurbin007@gmail.com.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING YOU.
Don’t like lobsters, but want to support our charities? Consider making a donation below!
Note: when purchasing more than one item and/or ticket, Spring Luncheon or Great Estate events only:
- Step One, enter the names for the people you are purchasing for in the box
- Example: You are purchasing 2 regular tickets to “ An Evening at the Great Estate;” type the two guest names; Ex: “John and Jill Doe” in the guest names
- Step Two: click on “Add to Cart”, the box will appear at the top and will default to 1 ticket sale. If more than one ticket, type in the correct quantity box and hit enter
- Important: You must hit enter for the quantify to update
- Repeat for each level of ticket, event or donation to be made; add to cart and then you can update the quantity
- Example: You would also like to purchase 2 luncheon tickets, go to the appropriate line and repeat steps above
- Step Three: continue until all purchases have been made, quantities updated and then click on the “Proceed to Check Out with Pay Pay” to enter your information and finalize your sale Thank you! Rochester Junior Woman’s Club
- September 4, 2014Board Meeting
- September 9, 2014Book Club (members only)
- September 18, 2014General Meeting
- October 2, 2014Board Meeting - Rm 2A
- November 6, 2014Board Meeting - Crittenton Hosp.
- The 16th Annual Lobster Boil - You Plan the Party, The Rochester Junior Woman’s Club Will Cook Posted on: Aug 12th, 2014
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club Awards Posted on: Jun 1st, 2014
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club Gives Back to Sixteen Area Organizations Posted on: May 27th, 2014
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club Presents Donations to Meadow Brook Hall and Rochester Area Neighborhood House Posted on: May 22nd, 2014