See bottom of page for instructions on purchasing multiple tickets and/or events for the Spring Luncheon or Haute to Trot events only
18th Annual Lobster Boil
Older Person’s Commission
Saturday September 24, 2016
Note: Online ordering is available at the bottom of the page!
Or print the order form
The Rochester Junior Woman’s Club is hosting its 18th Annual Lobster Boil to benefit local charities –Neighborhood House, Dutton Farm, Paint a Miracle, and Older Persons’ Commission (OPC). Over 30,000 Lobsters sold in our past 17 years!
Flown in that morning, fresh, whole, succulent New England lobsters, between 1 and 1-1/4 pounds each – you can order yours live or cooked to perfection by the RJWC and ready to serve. The cooked lobsters will stay HOT for up to 2 hours in our wrappers. Provide your own container if buying live lobsters and cook them at home to your favorite recipes.
You choose the pick-up time and we’ll cook’em, wrap’em and have’em hot and ready for you at our OPC drive-thru site. Yes, that’s right…. you don’t even have to get out of your car! Live lobsters can be picked up at 12:00 p.m. and cooked lobsters can be picked up at 4:00, 4:30, 5:00, 5:30 or 6:00 at the OPC at 650 Letica Drive in Rochester.
HAVE A PARTY! Lobsters are $19 each. Or take advantage of the Baker’s Dozen Special – Buy 12 get the 13th FREE! It’s a great way to entertain friends & family and help support charities in your local community. Let RJWC do the work and you can have all the FUN.
It’s easy, just order online, send in the order form and MAIL TO: RJWC Lobster Boil, P.O. Box 80743 Rochester, MI 48308-0743 no later than September 9, 2016. Any questions, please contact Tanya at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 314 308 0080.
You will receive an order confirmation. On September 24, 2016 come at your designated pick-up time to the OPC drive-thru service and your order will be delivered to you at your car. Please note, all orders must be prepaid by cash, check, Visa, MasterCard or DiscoverCard.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING YOU
Don’t like lobsters, but want to support our charities? Consider making a donation below!
If you have any questions, please contact Tanya at email@example.com or by phone at 314 308 0080.
Note: when purchasing more than one item and/or ticket, Spring Luncheon or Haute to Trot events only:
- Step One, enter the names for the people you are purchasing for in the box
- Example: You are purchasing 2 regular tickets to “ An Evening at the Great Estate;” type the two guest names; Ex: “John and Jill Doe” in the guest names
- Step Two: click on “Add to Cart”, the box will appear at the top and will default to 1 ticket sale. If more than one ticket, type in the correct quantity box and hit enter
- Important: You must hit enter for the quantify to update
- Repeat for each level of ticket, event or donation to be made; add to cart and then you can update the quantity
- Example: You would also like to purchase 2 luncheon tickets, go to the appropriate line and repeat steps above
- Step Three: continue until all purchases have been made, quantities updated and then click on the “Proceed to Check Out with Pay Pay” to enter your information and finalize your sale Thank you! Rochester Junior Woman’s Club
- No upcoming events
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club Will Be Raising Funds for Three Local Charities Posted on: Jul 20th, 2016
- The 18th Annual Lobster Boil – You Plan the Party, The Rochester Junior Woman’s Club Will Cook Posted on: Jul 11th, 2016
- Rochester Junior Woman's Club Announces New Officers for 2016-2017 Posted on: Jul 11th, 2016
- Rochester Junior Woman's Club Gives Back to Ten Charitable Organizations Posted on: Jun 20th, 2016