Looking for a fun night out with your friends? Like to help a good cause?
Join the Rochester Junior Woman’s Club for their exciting new fundraiser BINGOmania!
For more info: Tanya at email@example.com or by phone at (314) 308-0080
- October 26th
- River Crest located at 900 West Avon Road
- Doors will open at 6:00 p.m. and the bingo games will begin at 7:00
- The cost to attend is $30.00 per person
- Tables of 10 can be purchased for $250.00
- Note: Online ordering is available at the bottom of the page!
- Entrance includes a reusable bingo card, (additional bingo cards can be purchased for $1.00 each or 6 for $5.00 at the door) along with appetizers and a sundae bar.
- A cash bar will also be available.
- Tickets must be purchased in advance and are available at the bottom of this screen!
- Please contact Tanya at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 314 308 0080 for questions or more information or to order over the phone.
Bring your White Elephant:
- Guests are asked to bring a “white elephant” gift sealed in a paper grocery bag which will then be “awarded’ to lucky bingo winners. (Think of all those unwanted items or trinkets around the house you don’t mind parting with or maybe a funny or entertaining gift! Anything goes!)
- The Juniors have much more in store for the fun filled night!
- There will be other optional activities going on throughout the evening including a 50/50 raffle.
- And three “Silly Bingo” games; optional bingo cards will be available for purchase.
- Additionally, there will be a “Luck of the Draw” Raffle with items donated from the community.
Sponsors & Available Sponsorships!
The club is grateful to the Platinum event sponsor; River Crest for their support and for helping to make the event possible.
Three Gold Event sponsorships are also available for $250 each.
- You will receive mention in all press releases and marketing materials (as available and applicable), listing on the club website and recognition at the event.
- Please contact Lynn at 248-652-2765 or email@example.com for more information on sponsorships.
Proceeds from the event will go to benefit Neighborhood House, Dutton Farm, Paint a Miracle and other local charities.
- December 13, 2016Book Club 7PM Deb Mohre's
- December 15, 2016no meetings in December
- December 26, 2016SCANNING articles due
- January 5, 2017Board mtg Rm 2F Crittenton 7:15PM
- January 10, 2017Book Club 7PM restaurant to be determined
- The 18th Annual Lobster Boil Was A Great Success! Posted on: Oct 7th, 2016
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club to host BINGOmania! Posted on: Aug 31st, 2016
- Rochester Junior Woman’s Club is looking for New Members Posted on: Aug 15th, 2016
- It’s Been a Busy Year for the Rochester Junior Woman’s Club! Posted on: Aug 5th, 2016